The Parish Council meets this evening in Cotebrook Village Hall at 7:30 pm. We always allocate a 15 minute public session prior to the Parish Council proper, so if you wish to discuss the planning application please come along.
On the agenda are a number of things including:
13.06.05 BOROUGH COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
13.06.06 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- a) Ref 17/01595/OUT Northgate Field Erection of 12 dwellings (including 7 affordable dwellings) – Awaiting decision – to submit any comments/objections to be discussed in full and a draft Parish Council submission to CWaC to be created agreed and send by Monday 19th
- b) Ref 17/02139/FUL Hollin House Hollins Hill (Erection of replacement dwelling and associated development) – to submit any comments.
13.06.09 HIGHWAYS MATTERS
13.06.10 REPORTS FROM WORKING GROUPS
- a) Quarry and Greens including Quarry Wood on Tirley Lane
- b) Permitted Footway and Cycleway to Tarporley
- c) Plans for a grant-aided ‘Forest School’ in the Quarry Wood
- d) War Memorial
13.06.12 NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN
To receive an update from Cllr Ian Priestner and Mr A Dahill