Good morning all,
We are having a presentation by Jonathan Heselwood of the outline results for the ‘CCA Housing Needs Survey’ plus a number of other, we believe, interesting topics. The meeting is at Utkinton Village Hall from 7:30 all are welcome. We would love to hear from you.
Here is the Agenda:
TUESDAY 10TH APRIL at UTKINTON VILLAGE HALL at 7.30pm
A G E N D A
In accordance with the Council Standing Orders, prior to commencing the formal business of the meeting the Chairman will invite any member of the public present to raise questions and/or seek clarification in relation to relevant matters pertaining to the Council. (Time allocated – 15 minutes).
10.04.01 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
10.04.02 DECLARATIONS OF PECUNIARY INTERESTS
10.04.03 CCA PRESENTATION OF 2018 HOUSING NEEDS SURVEY
10.04.04 MINUTES OF THE ORDINARY MEETING HELD ON 13th March 2018
10.04.05 MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES
10.04.06 BOROUGH COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
Councillor E Moore Dutton to report on Cheshire West matters of interest.
10.04.07 PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- a) Ref 17/03456/OUT Haulage Yard Tarporley Road (Proposed Erection of detached dwelling (resubmission 17/00790/OUT) – Awaiting decision
- b) Ref 17/04440/OUT key farm workers dwelling (permanent) – (no objections but some strong concerns were submitted in November) Cllr R Barnes had concerns that the cottage may be large.
Action: Cllr E Moore Dutton agreed to enquire about the reason for the application being sited where it is. Withdrawn 26.3.18
- c) Ref 18/00338/TPO High Gables Overhanging trees require cutting back – Awaiting decision
- d) Ref 18/00640/FUL Utkinton School installation of 3 new windows – Awaiting decision
- e) Ref 18/00732/FUL Rose Farm change of use from agricultural buildings to storage units – Awaiting decision
- f) Ref 18/00944/REM Land adjacent to Rowley Farm approval of reserved matter from planning application 16/05501/OUT – Awaiting decision
10.04.08 FINANCE MATTERS
- a) To agree accounts for payment (details to follow in correspondence summary)
- b) Finance working group report
- c) To agree revised Risk Assessment
- d) To receive and accept the fourth quarter financial update
- e) To receive and accept the 2017/18 Accounts
- f) To receive and accept the 2017/18 Audit
- g) To agree the Annual Governance Statement
10.04.09 INTERNET BANKING
To receive an update from either Cllr Harvey or Cllr Hughes
10.04.10 HIGHWAYS MATTERS
- a) Review requests to Highways
10.04.11 REPORTS FROM WORKING GROUPS3
- a) Quarry and Greens including Quarry Wood on Tirley Lane
- b) Plans for a grant-aided ‘Forest School’ in the Quarry Wood
- c) War Memorial and Shrine (including Silent Soldier)
To receive a report from Cllr Tunney.
10.04.13 NEIGHBOURHOOD DEVELOPMENT PLAN (INCORPATION FOOTHPATH PROJECT)
To receive an update from Cllr Priestner and NDP Steering Group
- a) Clerk to report to date (details to follow in summary)
10.04.15 OTHER BUSINESS
10.04.16 DATE OF NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of Utkinton and Cotebrook Parish Council will be held on Tuesday 8th May at 7.30pm at Cotebrook Village Hall.