Temporary road closure: Tarvin – A54 Bye Pass Road, Chester Road
Temporary road closure
Notice is hereby given pursuant to the provisions of Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 the effect of which will be to prohibit traffic on the following lengths of roads in Tarvin to enable Surface Dressing works to be carried out by Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Nothing in the Order shall prevent driving upon the said lengths of road of any vehicle which is being used for the conveyance of persons goods or merchandise to or from any premises situate on or adjacent to the lengths of road or in connection with agriculture building construction works of repair and the like or use in an emergency of vehicles for fire brigade ambulance or police purposes. A through route will not always be available and any vehicles not requiring access to properties on the length of road should use alternative routes.
The closure will come into force on 2 June 2018 and will be in force for a maximum of five days. It is anticipated that the work will last for approximately one day.
Kieran Collins (Ref TRO 3768)
- Books of Remembrance – Update
- Utkinton and Cotebrook – Books of Condolence/Remembrance
- Utkinton and Cotebrook Parish Council – Parish Council Meeting, Tuesday 13th September 2022, Utkinton Village Hall
- Book of Remembrance
- Rest in Peace
- Police Surgery – Utkinton Village Hall
- Police Surgeries – Utkinton & Cotebrook Village Halls
- ‘September Courier – ‘Erratum’ and Correction
Join 71 other followers