A couple of days ago we (our trusty Clerk and I) reported potholes on Tirley Lane and Quarry Bank and the very next day they had been marked with that white chalky paint and so we can only suppose that the ‘boys with the black stuff’ will soon be round to fill them in.
So, how do you report your pet pothole? :
- go to this web-page: https://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/Home.aspx where you will see the graphics below
- once you have clicked on the button, this page will appear:
Click on the GREEN ‘Report a fault’ button and then, this next page will come up
This page will appear after you press ‘Next’. It gives you two choices:
- Report a new Fault
- Check or update an existing report
- Click on ‘Report a new fault’ and this screen will appear – it will ask you for some information and a description of the fault – simply complete the form (I’ve completed it as if it were my property):
- Once you have completed these details then you will need to say who you are and provide contact details:
- Once complete, press ‘submit’ and you will then receive an acknowledgement via email.