WOULD YOU LIKE A “BUDDY” IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES?
Further to the latest Government guidelines related to ‘self-isolation’ and the Corona Virus (COVI-19), your Parish Council want to ensure that you have the opportunity to get help from other members of the community. Utkinton WI and both of our village hall committees have added their support to this scheme.
There are volunteers who are prepared to offer help where necessary and we intend to try and pair up those in need with those prepared to help. Rose Farm Shop and others would offer assistance – maybe to deliver food (details will be sent out).
How would it work ?:
- What help would you like if we can organise it?:
- A regular phone call to you (3 or 4 calls a week) to see how you are, have a chat and find out if there is anything you need.
- Medication collection either prescription or normal medical supplies
- Food / Supplies: collection from shop.
- Simple repairs like changing a light bulb. (special cases only by other volunteers)
Unfortunately we cannot ask the regular volunteers to enter your house.
IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE TALK TO YOUR VOLUNTEER WHO WILL TRY TO HELP, ALTERNATIVELY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US AS BELOW
- What help could you offer?:
- Do you feel that you could provide some or all of the above support activities?
- If you feel that you can help, please contact our Chair (details below) and he will arrange for a councillor to get in touch
Frank Tunney on 07860 917446 email email@example.com
There is also an organisation, based in Northwich called ‘Snow Angels’ who can offer help on a wider basis. Their Contact details are
Phone: Cathy Boyd – 0300 666 6226
Address: Greenbank Community Hub, 22 Greenbank Lane, Greenbank, Northwich CW8 1JQ
Please note that until further notice
Activities at both Cotebrook and Utkinton Village Halls will be postponed.
We wish you well.