It is with regret that I have to announce the resignation of our current Clerk and RFO – for personal reasons. The Clerk, who has been in post for a relatively short period, has decided that ‘family must come first’ and this is understood in these turbulent times.
So, we are seeking applicants for this post to take office in December and will be placing this advertisement in the relevant media with immediate effect;
PARISH CLERK and RESPONSIBLE FINANCIAL OFFICER (part time)
For; Utkinton and Cotebrook Parish Council
6 hours PW – permanent after 3-month probationary period
Rate per hour to be agreed but c.£11.76 per hour
- An interesting and challenging role working remotely (own home with equipment provided) and at local village hall venues. Utkinton and Cotebrook village Halls)
- Committee attendance/experience a definite advantage
- Minute taking and administration experience an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)and Outlook
- Knowledge of running online meetings
- Basic book keeping (training provided if required) including management of Council bank accounts
- Suitable for those wishing to work during school hours
- One evening (6-10pm) required per month – meetings held 11 times a year
- Appropriate ‘out of pocket expenses’ paid
If you are interested please contact the Chair (Francis Tunney) on 07860 917446 or firstname.lastname@example.org If emailing please enclose a CV.