We have just received the Public Consultation Copies of the ‘Utkinton and Cotebrook Draft Neighbourhood Plan’ and have located them in five local ‘venues’;
- Rose Farm Shop (Post Office) – Open 09:00 – 12:30, 13:30 – 18:00 M-F and 09:00 – 12:30 Saturday.
- Rose Farm Café and Coffee Shop – 10:00 – 17:00 Tu – Sat, 10:00 – 16:00 Sun
- Utkinton Village Hall – Normally only open for groups and meetings. If you wish to view the Consultation Documents please contact Councillor Tony Dahill (01829 733701 or 07985 773803
- Cotebrook Village Hall – Normally only open for groups and meetings. If you wish to view the Consultation Documents please contact Judith Jones (01829 760513 or 07711 243521)
- Also available to view via Parish Councillor Marian Atkinson – please telephone 07966 541806 or 01829 760698 to arrange suitable time and venue
- Sandiway Library – Mere Lane, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2NS. By appointment only – contact 01606 275065 or email@example.com
The Public Notice;
Notice of Publication of the proposed Utkinton and Cotebrook Neighbourhood Plan
The Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) Regulation 16
A neighbourhood plan has been proposed for the Utkinton and Cotebrook neighbourhood area by Utkinton and Cotebrook Parish Council which aims to give local people a greater say about future development in the area. The proposed plan sets out a number of key objectives and policies to be used when determining planning applications.
The proposed plan has now been submitted to Cheshire West and Chester Council and a period of publicity will take place between Monday 12 October 2020 and 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020. During this time, any interested parties can make comments on the proposed plan and accompanying documents. Following the publicity period, an independent Examiner will be appointed who will consider the proposed plan and any comments made.
If you would like to see a copy of the proposed neighbourhood plan and supporting documents, please go to the neighbourhood planning page of the Cheshire West and Chester Council website at www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplanning
Hard copies of the proposed neighbourhood plan will also be available from Sandiway library during the consultation period:
- Sandiway Library, Mere Lane, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2NS Temporary revised opening hours currently in operation – refer to: https://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/residents/libraries/find-a- library/sandiway-library.aspx or telephone 01606
Paper copies are also available at: Rose Farm Shop/Café, John Street, Tarporley CW6 0LP; Utkinton Village Hall, John Street, Utkinton, CW6 0LP; and Cotebrook Village Hall, Stable Lane, Cotebrook, Tarporley, CW6 0JJ.
Comments can be submitted online, or by completing the response form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or posting it to Planning Policy, Cheshire West and Chester Council, 4 Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BE. Comments are encouraged by email (to avoid unnecessary handling of post during the coronavirus pandemic) but postal comments will still be accepted. Any comments should be received by the Council by 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020. Comments received after this time may not be considered.
If you wish to speak to an advisor regarding this consultation, please contact email@example.com or 01244 973887
If you would like to be notified of the Council’s decision on whether to accept the Examiner’s recommendation and future progress with the plan, then please state this in your representation.
Robert Charnley 12 October 2020
Head of Planning
Cheshire West and Chester Council
However, all of the documents are listed below and you can download them by clicking on the links.
This is the response form in PDF format
And in Word Format