These apply from 00:01 Thursday 5th November until 2nd December. Once we know, for certain, we will post the arrangements for Utkinton and Cotebrook Village Halls.Please go safe.
- People will be told to stay at home except for education, work (if it can’t be done from home), exercise and recreation, medical reasons, shopping for food and other essentials, or to care for others
- All pubs and restaurants will have to close (takeaways and deliveries can continue)
- All non-essential shops will have to close (supermarkets can sell non-essential goods)
- Households will not be allowed to mix with others indoors, or in private gardens
- Individuals can meet one person from outside their household in an outside public space
- Support bubbles for people who live alone and households made up of single parents and children can continue
- Children will be able to move between homes if their parents are separated
- Schools, colleges and universities will remain open
- Workplaces will be asked to stay open if people cannot work from home – including construction and manufacturing
- Outdoor exercise and recreation will be allowed, but gyms will have to close
- Clinically vulnerable advised not to go to work if they are unable to work from home
After 2 December, different regions will return to the tiers one to three, depending upon the rates of infection.