Reporting issues with our rural roads and verges

As a Parish Councillor I/we get requests to report issues related to our roads, hedgerows, fly-tipping and much more (speeding is a different issue).

Did you know that there is an easy to use app for Android and Apple Phones available on the CWaC by which you can report any issue you spot – and they get dealt with reasonably quickly.

How do you get it? Go to this page on the CWaC Website and download it.

Its easy to install and use and you will get a reference number to use if the fault/issue persists.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.